Please note that with effect from 1 January 2019, the charges per day will be as follows:
Tariffs (with all food provided by Shenval Cattery Ltd)
Single Cat - £ 9.75
Two cats sharing - £16.50
Three cats sharing - £19.50
Four cats sharing - £21.50
Tariffs (with all food provided by the client)
Single Cat - £ 9.50
Two cats sharing - £16.00
Three cats sharing - £19.00
Four cats sharing - £21.00
- The charge of a full day’s board applies to the day of arrival and the day of departure. This allows sufficient time for the preparation (including the thorough sterilization) of the chalet and equipment prior to your cat's arrival and following the departure of your cat. An example of the charge for the uneventful residence of a single cat from Saturday to Saturday ie 8 days @ £9.50 will be £76.
- Daily charges include all food, grooming, personal one to one attention, basic health monitoring, heating, security and insurance.
- In the event of owners returning before the end of the period for which their cats are booked, the charges for the full period will remain due. This is necessary since the chalet cannot be re-allocated at such short notice.
- If a confirmed booking is cancelled at least 14 days in advance, a £15 administration fee will be charged.
- Cancellations within 7 days will result in full fees becoming due. This is necessary since the chalet cannot be re-allocated at such short notice. In the event that the proprietor has clients on the reserve list for the dates in question, then only the £15 administration fee will be charged.
- For bookings over 3 weeks, a 20% non-refundable deposit will be payable in advance to confirm the booking.
- Payment for boarding fees may be made by cheque, cash or via BACS transfer.
- Long term residence i.e. over 1 month may be available with a further 10% discount on listed tariffs.